Nexy is an innovative telemedicine-friendly service for retinal screening which provides high-quality images which can be reviewed in remote locations.
Nexy is a first step in the new world of telemedicine, where patients can experience better in medical care, no matter where they live.
- Robotic movements: auto alignment, auto focus and auto capture. Just press Start and Nexy does the rest
- Automatic capture of high-quality images for detailed screening and evaluation with minimal personal training
- Pleasant aesthetic, small footprint and ergonomic design
- Modern gesture interaction: the intuitive interface facilitates a quick start and navigation
- Data consultation from a local PC (in .DCM format as well as .jpg/.png format) or from an intranet PC
- Data consultation from Next Sight home page thanks to a personal and secure account
- Teamviewer application for remote assistance
- Greater competitiveness: even smaller stores that normally are not able to employ on-site doctors will offer their customers higher quality and fast eye exam
- Professionalism: stores that offer on-site exams will be more respected and valued by customers and potential customers
- Improved customer journey: the availability of in-store, self-administered vision exams will
speed the flow of patients through the store and reduce waiting times
TELEMEDICINE MADE FAST AND ACCESSIBLE
The purpose of telemedicine is to send health information over a distance using modern communication technologies and serves to enhance health care access, quality and patient satisfaction.
Nexy is a smart telemedicine service that transmits captured digital images to the cloud in a secure way.
An ophthalmologist can view retinal images and evaluate them remotely.
The evaluation report is then sent back to Nexy’s tablet.